Sunday, April 20, 2008

VICK Article

It IS What It Is Please excuse grammatical errors
IS THIS JUST?
By: Conspiracy Theory

Disclaimer: To all dog lovers and sensitive individuals. My first dog died when I was 7 and my father passed when I was 18. Please don’t let my lack of compassion offend you. If it does blaze up drink up and get over it.



Yesterday the world learned that Falcons quarterback Michael Vick plans to plead guilty to federal charges stemming from an alleged dog fighting ring. Vicks co defendants had previously agreed to a plea deal in return for their testimony. Vick is considered the face of the Falcons franchise, and the Face of Atlanta. Not to mention the braids, the do rags and the oversized fitted caps make it very easy for the media to label Vick as part of the Hip Hop culture. Vick is also the Nfl second highest paid qb. In a league that is formed of predominately Caucasian qb’s , I don’t think the good ol’ boys were thrilled with Vicks salary. Vick is facing anywhere from one to five years in the notorious club fed. In most cases first time offenders for the same offense are usually fined and sent on there way. Not to imply that it has never happened before but, I have yet to read of any previous federal dog fighting cases. In this case I believe that Vicks social status and his bankroll is the reason that the Feds became involved in this case. Along with a little nudge from Americas good ol’ boys. I don’t know how u see it but it looks like another conspiracy from where I stand.


The media has successfully painted a picture of the American Staffordshire Terrier(a.k.a. Pit Bull) as a ferocious, child mauling ,undomesticated animal(if they walked on two legs instead of four they would probably be called niggers). I don’t se why PETA or the media is making a big deal over a animal that they despise. Moving on, Vicks heartless homeboys have stated that they witnessed Vick drown a pit bull after the dog loss a fight. For those of you who are ignorant to the nationwide dog kennel practices. When Pit Bulls are placed into custody they are not available for adoption(regardless of their condition or situation). The dogs are promptly euthanized by the authorities. This is done by injecting the dog with a lethal cocktail via syringe. I do not know how much the cost of the cocktail is, I’m guessing you couldn’t by one for a dollar.. Now lets look at this through my distorted perception. Veterinarian + Syringe w/cocktail + Canine = Dead Canine (cost?). Vick + tub of water + Canine =Dead Canine (cost- less than the cocktail) ? For the masses where is good old Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton when black people need them. I bet if someone stepped up and said they saw Vick sodomize a Pit with a broomstick . Al sharpton would be walking hand and hand with PETA trying to get Vick hung. That comment was probably made in poor taste but, who cares. I know most of you are saying “if I had a contract that was paying me over 100 million dollars dog fighting would be the last thing on my mind.” I agree. I’d be trying to buy 12 bisexual Brazilian sex slaves and an unhibited island. But it is what it is. How many of you have seen Chicken George in action. If you haven’t, slap yourself, now slap yourself again. Once for your ancestors that you have disrespected and once for me. If u don’t know go rent roots. Georges main sole duty on the plantation was to train the slave masters fighting cocks. Don’t hold me to the cross on this but, I think this took place in Virginia. George made his slave master a grip fighting gamecocks. Was he depicted as the anti-christ ? No. Was the slave master who pimped Chicken G sees as the anti-christ ? In my eyes yes, In the eyes of society NO. Whut the F**! is wrong with this picture.



I would like to know. Do any of you know anyone or have you heard of anyone being attacked by a killer duck or deer. If so you email me, I'm waiting. So, we are all in agreement that these are non-aggressive, timid animals. So how is it justified when people( who just left the local buffet) put on camouflage, go to a wooded area and snipe unsuspecting, non-aggressive timid animals. All in the name of fun. I guarantee, 99.9% of sniper(P.C term-hunters) aren't hungry. Its ok, because hunting is a great american pastime. Yup just like baseball and apple pie. I watched when animals attack and I never saw one person get attacked by a killer duck. For those of you who also watched this program. When the deer laid hands on the hunter, the idiot was wearing a scent designed to attract deer. He asked for it. That's like dipping your body in blood and jumping into shark infested waters. I am not saying that Vick is a saint. What I am saying is that he is no more guilty than the rest of us. We all have fucked up ways to waste time. I know I do. Since I was 12yrs old I have spent countless hours shooting unsuspecting pedestrians with a bb gun from apartment windows. Does that make me the spawn of Osama? If it does he owes me about 18 yrs in child support checks(I need that w/ interest). Childish maybe, Taliban no. Now if I had an Ak you could dub me as the next Malcolm X but I don't. Getting back on track Vick is guilty. Guilty In the Supreme Court of Negroes in America of 1st degree negligence of freedom(A.K.A. stupidity). I'm from Md. Vick is from Va. Everybody from Fla. to Conn. knows that you don't do dirt in Va. It is a commonwealth. Vernacularly defined as- they make the rules up as they go. I don't even speed in Va. F.Y.I them boys ain't playing. I could see if Vick or his associates(yup you lames have been demoted again) had dogs attacking neighborhood children. Or the old lady next doors poodle. I have heard no accusations of the sort. So once again what is he big deal.

Self Preservation
Personally if I threw my dog into the ring and he got ragged out I would be pissed. Then this instinct that we as black people have developed called self preservation would have kicked in. Would I drown him, nope. But if your cheap and you just lost your rent money, I understand. We'll just chalk that up as being cost effective. I don't condone drowning or suffocation but my dog would have to go. Why? Because he lost? yup. But more importantly because the dog is thinking " I thought we was homeboys, how is this MF gonna put me out their to get my ass whipped. I got holes in my legs, my face and a chunk missin out of my ass. When I get better I'm gonna show him how it feels. I ain't no ho, I keep it Gangster." This world is gone mad everybody even dogs trying to keep it G. So knowing that I've moved from best friend to number 1 on his hit list, I'd have to do him in. Kill or be killed. Self preservation.



Closing thoughts:
Vick, You attract the same type of people on and off the Field. Your associates knew they could have did 5yrs in the feds. The Whole A knows u look out for them and they would have been taken care of. Snitching ain't legal. How is it that your homeys is just like your receivers. All of them keep dropping the ball making you look like the asshole. coincidence, I don't know but you need to start slapping niggas.

Hunters, Since you like to be snipers and always are trying to track something. I think we should draft everyone with a hunting license and send them straight to Afghanistan. See if you can track Bin Laden. Should be rather easy he is 6'6 so he should have the biggest prints around. I won't hold my breath and wait on that.

No comments: